Saturday, May 14, 2011

ღ Shop Sweet Lulu...

Just in case you miss the part where I mentioned the vendors of my daughter's birthday party post, I would like to take this opportunity to feature them one by one (it's really too cute not to). And I just have to start with Shop Sweet Lulu!
Photobucket

If you haven't been to that site, I will tell you now... Highly recommended, not just by me but by many. Jessie of Shop Sweet Lulu is just simply a doll... she's awesome! She will make sure you are happy with your purchase and they come in at speedy manner. Not totally convinced yet? Well... check out some of her items...

Photobucket
Tell me you don't want these for your next party?!...
Photobucket

So c'mon... you know you wanna... go to Shop Sweet Lulu and leave me a comment that you did and let me know what you think ;)

Cheers!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Cuteness Chic Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei